Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Unicorn Never Had A Chance

Dead HTG Land,

As founder and unofficial leader of The Slacker Mafia, I have been asked to kick things off. Welcome to our world. It is here you will be able to keep up on our everyday life. It will also be the only place you will be able to find Slacker Mafia Posters, Trailers, Casting News, and movie projects on the way.

We are officially back to save HTG from what we've observed it become. You're a joke without us. An E-Fed? A Never Dump a Vengeful Alcoholic sequel? Three Hour Video Game Adaptations? Mac releasing movies? I can't believe Bishop and I defended this place when The Crybabies came back to outsmart you.

Marlowe, Broderick, Newman, and MC can only write so many scripts to bail the rest of you hacks out. What happened to the rest of you? Teufel? Cassy? Lucian? You're parodies of your former selves. It's embarrassing. I can fall asleep on my keyboard and wake up with something more creative on my Final Draft than the trite work you all churn out.

Dust.

Trixie

2 comments:

Lucian Carter said...

Do I have to point out to you again that this is only a game? And I'm doing very well at the game, thanks.

I happen to run one of the most prolific studios in the game.

I also run a successful TV Network.

I still review a heck of a lot.

Now I'm not saying some of you don't contribute to the game. Mattricks you and Bishop both run studios. But I do more for this game than most and if you don't consider that important then I feel you're more interested in stroking your own ego than contributing to the game.

Anonymous said...

A parody of myself? I used to release comedies about Harmer in the past. I release comdies about Harmer now. The name dropping is appreciated, but try not to pick names out of a hat next time.