Monday, January 5, 2009

Does your ass hurt? My awesome probably blew it out.

Bishop here, ready to tell you about the new flicks on the way from the Slacker Mafia/Children of the Revolution/The Lords of Effington. Are you ready? Yes? Liar. Anyway, I want to tell you about five scripts. Since they're by me, Trix, and Marty, there's no doubt the scripts have amazing plots and casts, so I won't waste your time with that. So, instead, I'll focus on the intensity of how awesome they all are.

First -- Stars and Satellites. I read the startup, it's great. Don't believe me? Go fuck yourself. Martoons wrote it, and it's *snaps fingers* Winner! all the way.

Second -- Space Travel on a Budget. I helped write it, but it's Trixie's baby -- it's so good, it's like getting cock-slapped by Jesus Christ himself. In five years, you won't be talking about the screenplay, you'll be talking about the Oscar winning film.

Third -- Dracula's Daughter. A Trix script currently in development, but moving strong. I've been working on creature designs for this one. What? You thought Bishop was a one trick pony? Oh, you were wrong. Bishop has many talents. Ask your girlfriend how the bed got broken. Hint: my thrusting ass had something to do with it.

Fourth -- Half Dead and Dynamite. Still forming, but I'll say this embryo could lift one pre-formed foot and kick half the current theater's ass. Life begins at conception, cocksuckers. Just ask Sarah Palin. Then slap her in the head and grab a boob. It's your right as a taxpayer.

Fifth -- Way Out Where. Bishop deals with the thrilling issue of Mineral Rights in Southwest Arkansas. If you think that sounds boring, go back and read the first word of this entry. "Bishop." If you're not sporting a screenplay-boner at the sound of that name, sorry -- if you were normal, you'd be as hard as Jeffrey Jones at a Jonas Brothers concert.

There's more, of course, but I've already posted a very entertaining entry for your enjoyment. If there's one thing I try to avoid, it's being long, boring, and unmanagable *cough*likeTailchasers*cough* so I'll just wrap it up here. Five silver bullets of fuckdamnin' good shit coming your way, courtesty of the S-M. Like a dime, fuckers.

-- B

P.S. I'd talk about the script that rhymes with "Flooring Prick Dubloon," but you ain't worth it until Yesterdays and Ballad get more reviews. So shave yer cooch and get to work, schoolgirls.

No comments: